ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, July 8, 2013

Instalife: a week away

After much delay and general annoyance at the airport, we finally got to board our flight from Wisconsin and head back to the East coast last night. 8 1/2 days in my home state were marvelous. We spent the bulk of those days at my family's cabin on Washington Island where there is little to no cell service. A bit of Instagramming still happened, if oftentimes delayed in the posting!

It was so good to be there. It was at least 20° cooler there than here in the NYC area most days. My sister & her family were there nd my brother flew in from California with his girlfriend. Apart from the craziness of my parents' 2 puppies, I feel refreshed!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)