Though I've been blabbing about it on Instagram and Twitter for the past 6 hours or so, I wanted to share with blogland some happy news. My UK visa has been approved and arrived this morning! The Scot and I will be moving back to London as soon as we can get everything sorted! It will be absolutely fantastic to be back there. While these past 15 months have had some high spots (getting married being the main one), it's been a rough spot overall. Time to stop feeling like we're in a treading water phase and move forward with our lives back where we love life best!
Things I am looking forward to (in no particular order):
- Morris dancers
- dough balls from Pizza Express
- getting a new Unlimited card at Cineworld and going to far too many movies
- Irn Bru
- Ben & Jerry's "Fairly Nuts" ice cream
- London transport (even when it's annoying, it's still pretty good).
- Bounty bars
- truly old places
- trains that go everywhere