ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Project Life: Week 26

Here we are at the halfway point of 2013. Halfway! Eep! Well, we're more than halfway, but I'm sharing my halfway-point-week. Our internet connection here at home decided to die yesterday and it took a few hours of talking with the customer service people to get it back on. So instead of my usual Tuesday PL post, this one comes to you on a Wednesday. Life happens. And that's ok.



While I love my little Instax camera (I have the 50s model, which is a slightly slimmer version), I so rarely remember to take it out with me. Well, on Friday night, I stuck it in my bag before I headed out and we all had a lot of fun with it! Although there was some concern by members of our party as to how you share such photos and how you can get them online, most everyone was excited to watch their face slowly appear on the film. Such fun.


This week's colors were certainly the dark turquoise and goldenrod of the BH Seafoam kit and played up the same shades in Martha Stewart labels. I also used my own See The World travel collection, as well as a brush from Ali Edwards' Summer Sentiment Boxes. My pal Meg (of TravelScrapSleepRepeat) is a big time Ali E worshipper and while I've always loved Ali's stuff, I've been giving her some dollars in the digital arena semi-regularly of late!


I'd originally intended to write a small card about the flight and such and attach it to the yellow airplane 4x6, but in the end, I decided that not much needed to be said about flying. My grumbles about the Newark airport have been written in various forms multiple times and the week was such a happy one that I didn't want to add whining!

Photos by me: 8
Photos by The Scot: 3


Our week in Wisconsin was really great and I'm working on those PL pages today. It'll be a great spread to start my 2nd PL album for 2013 and there were a lot of great photos taken that will make their way into my 12x12 annual album as well!





As usual, I'm linking up over at The Mom Creative.


4 comments:

Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot said...

I love the Instax pictures! I have been sooo wanting one.

eek said...

Great color combination here. You're reminding me why I love Seafoam so much! Fun Instax pics too :)

laura kate said...

They're a lot of fun. The film can be pricey, but you can get bulk deals on Amazon pretty easily. I recommend it! :)

laura kate said...

Oh, thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)