ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, September 2, 2013

A call for sponsors!


Here at Laura Kate is Crafty, I love my blog sponsors. They add a little ray of sunshine to my day over there on the right sidebar. Even though August was a bit of a slow month around these parts, I had 3 lovely long-continuing sponsors for the month and each has been keeping their own summers quite busy!

----> Over at Pointless Pretty Things, Rachel has been getting quite active in DIY and craftblogging communities. She shared this adorable "taxidermy" project recently.

----> Laura at Tastes Like Love is settling into mummy land and has been making plans and enjoying life of late.

----> Denise from Every Hour Here continues to share a lot of beautiful scrapbook and quilting projects, and this family-centric week of PL is just touching.

As September gets off to a sunny start, I'd love to have some new sponsors to mingle alongside the continuing supporters. Some of you may know that the company I use to serve my ads, Passionfruit, recently had a revamp of how it works and I'll be sticking with them as I really think they offer a great service with ease. 3 sizes of ads are available, with swaps still on offer for the small size. You can read all about the different options and what each entails on my sponsor info page. The support of other bloggers and readers really keeps the spirit in my own blog and I hope you'll consider connecting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)