ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall for an autumn freebie!

With all the craziness in my life these past couple months, I didn't have the chance to put together the end-of-summer scrapbooking freebies that I had planned. I have, however, collected some lovely quotes from literature and poetry about the beautiful season that is clearly now upon us. They're quite simple, but I really wanted to focus on the words and less on any fussy designs.

> > > download them here < < <



I hope you enjoy them and I hope the sun is shining on a beautiful fall day wherever you read this!

2 comments:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I love them! Thank you for sharing!

laura kate said...

So glad you like them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)