ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Instalife: settling in

Today I'm off to Dublin for a few days with my best pal Megan before she moves back to the US. 3 cheers for my awesome husband who treated me to the plane tix! I'm flying RyanAir, so that should be an adventure. But it's just a short flight - I should be ok.










Life lately is moving on. Getting more things unpacked and making places for things. Slowly getting small furniture pieces. Next week I hope to get a new phone and at the end of next week we're supposed to finally have proper internet installed (the set-up scheduling went wrong in a million ways). My crafting desk/table/thing is nearly ready to go. The scrapbooking will resume. The sewing will kickstart. Craftiness of the non-knitting variety will increase exponentially.

I have plans.

See you when I get back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)