ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, September 30, 2013

September sponsor round-up!



Here we are at the end of September. Another slow month here as our internet installation has, again, been rescheduled. Frustration does not even begin to describe how I feel about that situation. However, I'm doing my best to plow on and haul the laptop out to coffeeshops and such to get some wifi love. As the weather gets colder, and the trees start to change color, my creative juices start flowing. I hope to share more kitchen adventures and maybe even some Halloween fun in October here on the blog!

If you think you'd like to be a part of autumn here on Laura Kate is Crafty, I'd love to see you as a sponsor! From small swap ads to large spots with special bonuses, there's a spot that's right for all sorts of blogger, crafters, and creative people. Please read a bit more on my sponsor info page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This month I'm happy to have one new sponsor, Alli, from Misfit Isle.


Hello, I'm Alli! I live with my very small family of misfits in the breathtaking sub arctic region of Canada where we work at the local high school. I started to blog to document our experiences here but I've enjoyed expanding and growing my blog to write about DIYs, home decor, gratitude and our experience while we work towards adopting orphans from Ukraine.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been so lucky to have a few long-time returning sponsors whose blogs I love to read as well.

----> Over at Every Hour Here, Denise has been sharing loads of fabulous Project Life layouts, but I was floored by the gorgeous New Wave quilt project she shared earlier in the month.

----> Lauren at Tastes Like Love has been writing a lot about her adventures as a new mum. She recently wrote a great post about the evolution of her blog that really hit home with how a lot of us feel from time to time that I think bloggers of any background would appreciate reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome October!


1 comments:

Alli said...

Thanks for having me, you're a real peach!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)