ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Project Life weeks 30 & 31 + a cut file freebie!

After far too long an absence, I have some Project Life pages to share! I've gotten the basics of the past few months done, and am working my way through the individual weeks to add details, journaling, and such.


Week 30 was pretty full of little photos. So much was happening in our life and we had lots of things that I wanted to include. Instagram to the rescue! The lower right hand side even got a faux double 3x4 use. I used the BH Seafoam kit exclusively this week (plus my favorite Martha labels & a tiny touch of washi tape).


One thing that I quite liked was incorporating both more photos and a bit of a story without words by using a little snapshot of some Instax photos from our "leaving do." The actual Instaxs will be used in my 12x12 annual book later.


Week 31 mixed things up a bit more. This was the week when we packed up the last of our boxes, sent them away, said goodbye to our NY/NJ friends, and hopped on a plane over the Atlantic. I used mainly the BH Seafoam kit, along with a couple acrylic pieces from Basic Grey, a pocket (for some more personal journaling) from Recollections, a lovely quote freebie from Elise Blaha Cripe, and one card ("Go") from my Arrowed collection.


You may also spot the little cut frame used on my Union Jack manicure photo. It's one I used before that I'd mentioned would eventually end up as a freebie. Well, today is the day! It's part of a set of 4 cut files for 3x4 cards that I designed. The feather-like arrows can be a bit putzy with thicker papers/cardstock, but I like them nonetheless and I hope you do too!

Trendy Frame cut files for Silhouette by LauraKateIsCrafty
You can download the cards > > > here < < <

I'll be happily updating more weeks of Project Life on days other than just Tuesdays in coming weeks as I get caught up with the past months and back on more of a schedule. It feels so good to get scrapping on my new craft desk and create some new pages!



I'll be linking up to The Mom Creative.


16 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for the freebies. I LOVE THEM. I can't wait to get them cut.
Love your layout this week. Hope the move went smoothly.

laura kate said...

You're welcome! I hope you can cut them easily :) The move went pretty well, but we've JUST gotten our last major piece of living room furniture delivered this morning! (It was backordered). *whew*

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Thank you for sharing your Project Life pages. So cute!

Heather Wambach said...

Super cute pages, Seafoam is my favorite!

Christa Krommenhoek said...

Hi, I can’t open your download, with wich program must I open it?
Sorry for bad Englisch coming from Holland

;-) Christa

123lilybugs said...

thanks so much. the cameras are super cute!

laura kate said...

Thank YOU!

laura kate said...

:)

laura kate said...

The cut files are a .studio file for the Silhouette cutter. Hope that helps!

laura kate said...

You're so welcome!

Tina C. said...

thank you … very cute in deed

Дашик/Daria Pneva said...

Thank you!

eversoscrumptiously said...

These are all super fun, thank you so much!

Cindy said...

These are so nice! Thank you for sharing them. :)

Annie said...

Thank you! :D

Annie said...

Thank you! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)