ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, November 15, 2013

An early peek under the tree

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a firm believer in keeping Christmas during Christmastime. AKA: no trees or treats or decorations or carols or various other holiday stuff will be tolerated by me before Advent begins. Advent is the time to prepare for Christmas and it seems like plenty enough time to properly do it. This year, Advent starts on the 1st of December. So I'll not be thinking much about trees or candy canes or mine pies or stockings before then.

But I've made an exception.

I've been working on a new card set on and off over the past few weeks. One that I quite like. The Scot even thinks some would make nice Christmas cards for sending to family and friends. It seems like everywhere I look people are prepping for December Daily projects and the like. So I thought I'd pop them up in my shop tonight and share here on the blog.


Click on the photo to be taken to my shop on Storenvy

For now, I'm keeping Christmas in my heart. I'll be all about keeping it in my home and in public in a bit over 2 weeks. And anyhow, have you seen Dinovember??? Epic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)