ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, November 11, 2013

Instalife: cooking and colds

Life around here hit a hiccup last week as I got hit with a doozy of a cold. Tuesday - Friday were largely spent in bed. Or, rather, on the sofabed as our new-in-September bedframe broke. The support on the side just totally came off as I got up on Tuesday. A few attempts, new nails, & a new drill bit later, and last night we were back on a real mattress. Bliss.

Two weeks ago, I finally got a new phone. And so back on the 'gram I happily went. I do love documenting life in little pictures.








I've been baking and cooking quite a lot. Even while a bit ill. Something about the colder weather makes me want to get comfy and cozy and eat hearty, warm things.

Yummy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)