ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 37 & 38

After sharing 2 weeks of pages yesterday, I'm back today with 2 more. I figured bombarding your eyes with four weeks all at once seemed a bit much!


Week 37: a week of another trip to Ikea, trying new foods, farmer's market noms, & an absolutely wonderful Saturday night at a Yelp event. It was a week bookended by lots of things to do, with quite a calm weekday aspect. The bottom left cell on the righthand page is currently blurred out as this is something I created as part of a project from another scrapbooker/blogger who hasn't quite shared it yet! I'll swap the edited photo out for a non-edited one once the project has gone live on her site.

No I haven't gone magenta a la Willy Wonka, but there was dance floor lighting at the event we were at. And bubble tea. So. Much. Bubble. Tea.

Supplies for the week included the BH Seafoam core kit, assorted washi, Martha Stewart labels, and sparkly Thickers!



Week 38 was busy, busy, busy. I attended a London Blythe meet up on Sunday, the two of us headed with a friend to a whisky tasting/themed event on Monday and then I headed to Ireland from Tuesday - Friday to spend some time with my bestie. I used 2 insert pages to document this.


The first insert is just a 6x12 page with ephemera and a little journaling attached to some Seafoam paper. The second is a 3-up 4x6 page (cut down from a 6-up) with photos from our adventures! I kept the journaling to the last full-size page, mostly.



The card with the sticker and wristband is one of my favorite ephemera-based creations of the year. We went to this whisky pop-up event (via Yelp, as is common in our house), and they had wristbands with drinks tickets attached. I saved one, cut it to size, and used my Tiny Attacher to fix it to a filler card next to a sticker that they handed out on the night. I really like how it came together.

This week had a lot going on, but still mostly stuck with the BH Seafoam core kit (& papers), a couple Studio Calico cards (used for journalling about my trip), various washi tapes, one filler design cut with my Silhoutte, & my trusty Martha labels.

Just a few more weeks of catch-up to share and then I'll be back on track to be just a week or so out (what I consider "on track") on my Project Life creations. Thanks for taking a peek at my pages this week, and stick around for more fun stuff throughout the next few weeks!



As I usually do I'll be sharing with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.


2 comments:

Jody @ Shine said...

I'm jealous that you must live near an IKEA. We have to drive about 2 1/2 hours to our nearest one. It's been a about a year since my last trip and I'm jonesing for one. Love how your "Whisky Made Me Frisky" card turned out!

laura kate said...

Yep. There are a number of IKEAs in the London area. Always a crazy trip, but usually fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)