This week I've been continuing on a kick of finishing off the decorating in the flat and adding things in where I can to help it really get homey. Winter is coming and winter needs homey. That got me thinking about goals which got me thinking about my 31 for 32 list. It seemed a good chance to check in. The list hasn't gotten a lot more crossed off numbers since last time, but a lot of the numbers are getting further along to completion. I'm happy.
4. Start a garden (of some variety respective of living space)
5. Get back in shape. Working on it!
NY Rangers vs. Winnipeg Jets, 1 April 13
8. Try 12 new recipes (proper recipes, not "I threw this together and it is dinner") 11 of 12 tried!
9. Make a new friend (of the "in person" variety, not just the online variety)
10. Visit Paris again
11. Visit the Statue of Liberty (because I've never been).
12. See 3 Broadway shows. Newsies, 4/13
13. See 2 West End shows.
14. Finish Project Life 2013
15. Get caught up on my scrapbooks
16. Finish the Valentine socks.
17. Find a job I like (if not love).
20. Put together our wedding album
21. Spend more time outdoors This has been happening a bit since returning to LDN
22. Visit Washington, DC
24. Adopt a shelter dog
26. Put together our mini-moon album
27. Drink (aka: buy) less soda weekly This is still improving. Every little bit!
28. Take a class or long workshop on a subject I'm interested in
29. Volunteer for something
30. Keep in touch better with my girl friends
31. Go on proper date nights at least twice a month Mostly happening!