ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tune in/tune up


This week I've been continuing on a kick of finishing off the decorating in the flat and adding things in where I can to help it really get homey. Winter is coming and winter needs homey. That got me thinking about goals which got me thinking about my 31 for 32 list. It seemed a good chance to check in. The list hasn't gotten a lot more crossed off numbers since last time, but a lot of the numbers are getting further along to completion. I'm happy.


31 things to do before 32


1. Do something new/different with my hair
2. Move back to LondonYAY!
3. Get more houseplants and it continues!
4. Start a garden (of some variety respective of living space)
5. Get back in shape. Working on it!
6. Walk a mile a day for at least 1 month.June-July this happened more or less. I've been doing as best I can in the fall now.
7. Attend a NYC sporting event
NY Rangers vs. Winnipeg Jets, 1 April 13
8. Try 12 new recipes (proper recipes, not "I threw this together and it is dinner")  11 of 12 tried!
9. Make a new friend (of the "in person" variety, not just the online variety)
10. Visit Paris again
11. Visit the Statue of Liberty (because I've never been).
12. See 3 Broadway shows. Newsies, 4/13
13. See 2 West End shows.
14. Finish Project Life 2013
15. Get caught up on my scrapbooks
from 2011 & 2012 & get at least most of 2013 done. still working on it!
16. Finish the Valentine socks.
17. Find a job I like (if not love).
18. Learn to embroider19. Visit Boston
20. Put together our wedding album
21. Spend more time outdoors This has been happening a bit since returning to LDN
22. Visit Washington, DC
23. Get a new fishtank + fishies
24. Adopt a shelter dog
25. Sew and/or knit at least 50 items for BlytheCon UK 
26. Put together our mini-moon album
27. Drink (aka: buy) less soda weekly This is still improving. Every little bit!
28. Take a class or long workshop on a subject I'm interested in
29. Volunteer for something
30. Keep in touch better with my girl friends
31. Go on proper date nights at least twice a month Mostly happening!



1 comments:

Rachel said...

I had to laugh at "I threw this together and it is dinner!" because that is so my approach to cooking! But it's a good idea to start mixing in some "real" recipes! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)