ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Saturday, December 14, 2013

Getting ready for a new year

2013 will be gone in a mere 2 1/2 weeks. I've been a busy bunny lately with lots of Christmas present making. While I'd love to share more about what I've been sewing and knitting and overall creating, I know some of my gift recipients read the blog now and then. Hopefully I can share more after the holiday is done.

Around here, I've been getting into the Christmas spirit with baking and decorating as well. Although I've already given you lovely readers a little Christmas gift, I've got a little New Year themed offering to share. 14 cards to help you document your year through Project Life or

2014 monthly calendar cards by LauraKateIsCrafty
Download them > > > here < < <


My 2014 calendar cards remind me how much my style and my blog has changed since my first freebie offering about a year ago of 2013 cards. I'm still pretty crap at creating crop marks on white cards, but I really enjoy how I've grown in my designing and hope you do too!

This will be my last freebie of 2013. Don't forget that you can always check them all out here.



7 comments:

KellyAnn said...

These are so awesome!!! I plan on using these for my 2014 project life album. Thank you so much!

laura kate said...

You're very welcome!

Krystal Sargent said...

These are JUST what I was looking for! Thank you so much! Cannot wait to start PL in 2014!

laura kate said...

So glad you like them!

Christelle said...

Thank you so much!

imteresa said...

Yes, these are perfect for my Project Life album this year! Thanks for sharing!

Lorraine said...

Looking for something like this. Thank you so much for all your work.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)