ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, December 5, 2013

Instalife: Kitchen edition

Zoinks. Where has the last week run off to? I totally blanked on PL Tuesday and have been quite wrapped up in the course I'm doing and prepping for Christmas (must send gifts to US very soon) and knitting and Doctor Who. Somehow the blog went quiet.

My kitchen, however, has been buzzing of late. Thankgiving last Thursday, a party for The Scot's 30th on Saturday, and various bits of kitchen adventuring all the while. The colder it gets outside, the more I want to just live by the stove and the oven.






Yes, strictly speaking orange & clove pomanders aren't a food. But they're made of food. Jello shots might also fall into that category. But that shelf was full when the party started, so clearly they were edible...

I hope your first week of Advent has been joyous and lovely. I'll be back to more bloggy things very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)