ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Project Life: weeks 46 - 49

Happy Christmas Eve!

I'm posting this from Scotland as well as from my phone. A small break from trying to finish the last of my handmade gifts before the night's happenings happen. It's unsure if I'll succeed.

Project Life 2013, however, has been very successful. Lately life has been busy and making pages has been of far more importance to me than sharing pages. Before we left London for the holiday, I snapped quick pics of the last 4 weeks' worth of pages. In the album, on my craft table - nothing fancy.



The pages for this week just past, this week, & next are all prepped with fun cards (mostly from my Christmas set . It'll be great to wrap the year up with gusto!

Merry Christmas to you all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)