ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Roll on 2014!


2013 has been quite a year.

In my personal life I had the craziness of going through the process for a new UK visa, moving country (yet again), setting up a new place, getting re-settled back in London, celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary, and working toward some professional goals (while remaining out of traditional work).

Here in blogland, things really took off. Prior to this year, this blog was a quietly humble little corner of the internet with a few hundred views a month. In 2013 the average number of pageviews each month increased by about 2,000% compared to 2012. To me, that's nothing short of amazing. Thank you to all of my wonderful readers, both old and new. It's been such a fun year writing about my adventures, sharing my Project Life pages, offering some favorite recipes, and giving away scrapbooking card designs that I loved to make. My hope for 2014 is more of the same as well as new ideas and excitement!

Throughout the year, I've been lucky enough to have had some great sponsors. It's my hope to grow the sponsorship program in 2014. It's been my pleasure to work with wonderful bloggers & business owners throughout the year, many choosing to partner with me for months at a time. You can read all about options on my sponsorship page. For January I'm offering a promo on large and small ads of 3 months for the price of 2. A great way to promote your blog or business in the new year!

This month, I'm happy to have as sponsors:
- Alli at Our Misfit Isle
- Denise from Every Hour Here
- Amanda of Wayfaring Magnolia
- Katie at Wanderer's Palace
- Lauren of Tastes Like Love

Here's to making 2014 a year full of health, wealth, and happiness!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)