As May wraps up I thought it would be a good time to check in with my 31 for 32 list that I first wrote about a while back. A lot of the goals on the list are medium- or long-term things, so a few have been started, but not finished. It's fun to peek at this list from time to time and remind myself of my goals and keep going!
1. Do something new/different with my hair
2. Move back to London
3. Get more houseplants
4. Start a garden (of some variety respective of living space)
5. Get back in shape. BEGUN!!
6. Walk a mile a day for at least 1 month. Have been working on #2MilesADay for 2 weeks now!
8. Try 12 new recipes (proper recipes, not "I threw this together and it is dinner") 5 of 12 tried
9. Make a new friend (of the "in person" variety, not just the online variety)
10. Visit Paris again
11. Visit the Statue of Liberty (because I've never been, and it's currently closed).
12. See 3 Broadway shows. Newsies, 4/13
13. See 2 West End shows.
14. Finish Project Life 2013
15. Get caught up on my scrapbooks
16. Finish the Valentine socks.
17. Find a job I like (if not love).
18. Learn to embroider**
19. Visit Boston
20. Put together our wedding album
21. Spend more time outdoors
22. Visit Washington, DC
23. Get a new fishtank + fishies
24. Adopt a shelter dog
25. Sew and/or knit at least 50 items for BlytheCon UK
26. Put together our mini-moon album
27. Drink (aka: buy) less soda weekly Working on this for sure!
28. Take a class or long workshop on a subject I'm interested in
29. Volunteer for something
30. Keep in touch better with my girl friends
31. Go on proper date nights at least twice a month
** - this is a different goal than before as I realized I had a duplicate. Oops!
Is anyone else out there working on a goal list small, large, or otherwise? Summer goals? Location goals? Life goals? Do tell!