ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A happy announcement

Although I don't take as much time with them as I used to, I still adore Blythe dolls. So this announcement is an exciting one!

Some of you may know that I organized BlytheCon UK in 2011. In 2010, for the inaugural event, I was in charge of the raffle (organizing, tickets, & drawing). In 2012 I was away from the UK but attended and had a stall at the US BlytheCon. More recently, this past October, I happily hosted a workshop and had a stall at BCUK 2013. I've loved being involved in BlytheCons over the years, and this year is no different. However, this time I'm back on the planning side for BlytheCon UK 2014 in Brighton! Although I loved doing the organizing in 2011, this time I'm part of a group rather than flying solo. There are 6 of us, each taking care of different aspects. I have high hopes for a lot of fun.


logo designed for the 3rd year running by the excellent LeoCouture

The website isn't quite ready for the Brighton event, but I'm sure it will be soon. Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter will also have details as they happen. Tickets will be available on Valentine's Day. I think a day by the seaside with Blythe friends old and new will be just wonderful. The venue is great - we picked it out at the end of 2012! (And then didn't do much planning for another year!). If you're a Blythe fan in the UK or wherever, I hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)