ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, January 22, 2014

..and if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew...

This morning I am off on a little adventure.

me and my girls
photo © Sondra Ralston Photography, with permission

Those gals were my bridesmaids. And they are my dearest ladies. That photo is not 100% flattering of me and I don't care. As this is posting, I'll be on a plane part way around the world to celebrate with them (well, 3 of the 4 - one friend can't make it) as Megan (who was my maid of honor/the one in purple) gets married. Around here, we are being a bit squeezy with pennies, but due to the awesomeness of my husband and my own travel plan ingenuity, I get to both go to the wedding of a bestie AND have a road trip with another! Win/win. London to Kansas City (via a layover & customs stuff in Chicago) today and then 11 hours on the road tomorrow! Erin (the one in yellow) and I will be the queens of I-70 by the time this is over. Or something.

The wedding is sure to be fabulous. Megan gave the amazing "mawwaige is what bwings us togevah today" speech from The Princess Bride as her MOH toast. I laughed til I cried. Keli (the one in grey), who is always great for laughs, will be officiating this wedding. There may be many tears of joy and laughter again. Also, there will be Mexican food. High hopes for a great time all around.

I'm hoping to pick up a SIM card for the US upon arrival for general connectedness and roadtrip Instagramming. I'll be back next week.

Until then, enjoy having The Golden Girls theme in your head. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)