...I'm feeling 32.
One more trip around the sun, and I'm feeling good about what's to come for me on the next one. Do I have an injured foot? Yes. Do I have a fabulous new job? No. Am I working on fixing both those things? YES. Because 2014 is the year of MAKE and I can make it all great. Today = a trip to the Knitting and Stitching Show (yarn! thread! fabric!) and fondue for dinner at a Swiss place in Soho (because my husband knows what makes me tick. Cheese and fiber are both good places to start).
I slept in and had a brownie for breakfast. Life is good.
5. Get back in shape. Working on it! Big help with #40daysOfFitness for Lent!!!!
NY Rangers vs. Winnipeg Jets, 1 April 13
9. Make a new friend (of the "in person" variety, not just the online variety)
10. Visit Paris again
11. Visit the Statue of Liberty (because I've never been).
12. See 3 Broadway shows. Newsies, 4/13
13. See 2 West End shows.
15. Get caught up on my scrapbooks
16. Finish the Valentine socks.
17. Find a job I like (if not love). NEARLY THERE!!!!
19. Visit Boston
20. Put together our wedding album
22. Visit Washington, DC
24. Adopt a shelter dog
26. Put together our mini-moon album
29. Volunteer for something