ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Saturday, April 26, 2014

A bit of a break


My mom is in town. Of course by "in town" I mean that my marvelous mother flew to London from Wisconsin to spend over 2 weeks with us. A rather long visit, and a very good one. The week before she came we were busy, busy, busy with some friends' events and getting the house all prettied up. Once she arrived we took to touristing, generally enjoying time together, and then I got pretty sick this week. (Boo). Anyhow, this means during April the blog wasn't my top priority. Oops. But not 'oops' at the same time - family is the best, yes? Life priorities. 4000 miles.

So here April is nearing an end, my illness is waning, I've got a day and a bit left with my mother, and come rain or come shine I'll be enjoying it! I've been keeping up with Twitter and Instagram and doing my best with me Bloglovin' list - but I do have a bit of a backlog to catch up on! As a firm believer of picsoritdidn'thappen, I'll be sharing some April adventures soon.

Adventures are the best. (So are moms).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)