ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, May 23, 2014

Instalife: late spring edition

Around here spring is fading into summer and we're having our fair share of sunny and warm days. On Saturday, I even ended up with a bit of a sunburn (much to my chagrin as I clearly needed stronger sunblock). There has been a good bit of baking happening, and a lot of planty love.



We've had some great luck with getting to see great performances of late. The Scot's mum and gran came down and took us to see Once in the West End. This was great for many many reasons, one being that we got to see Arthur Darvill perform! In the last 3 weeks, we've scored tickets to 2 tv recordings (one being Q.I.!!) and 1 radio show recording. I never get so lucky when I apply for free audience tickets, but when it rains...



Our weekend walks have been tending south of late, and it's been nice to change up our usual park-y landscapes. The more the outside greens up, the more I want green inside with us as well and I've been working on keeping our deep windowsills full of fun bits of green. Half of my kitchen table is currently a little potting area, and the floor below it might just be dusted in fancy dirt. But I don't mind as I'm having fun with it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)