ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Merry Month of May


April came and went in a whirlwind. Between professional stuff, Mom visiting, Easter, plus a week of being gross & sick, I feel like I blinked and 4 weeks went by in snap. For the month of April I was glad to have two returning sponsors here on the blog!

>>>> Denise from Every Hour Here has been busy busy with her fabulous and creative life. She's been great at sharing her Project Life posts weekly, and this stripey installment was a favorite of mine.

>>>> Over at Don't Feed the Wendybird, Allyson Rose has undertaken a photo a day project and has been sharing the snaps on a regular basis. Such fun!

While April in my daily life was busybusybusy, here on the blog the month was a bit slower than most. But May should pick back up to my more usual pace and I'd love to have some new faces and blogs/shops over there on the sidebar! Maybe you blog about cooking. Maybe you crochet or quilt. Perhaps you make accessories and have an Etsy shop? Creative types of all sorts are welcome! If you're interested in reaching the great readers of Laura Kate is Crafty please do take a peek at my sponsorship information page!

Welcome, o lovely May!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)