ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, June 27, 2014

Instalife: Summer is here!

Summer has arrived and I've been trying to enjoy the days as much as possible. Walks, little afternoon adventures, reading at the park, Pimm's, gelato...mmm...I love this time of year!



On a few of the less nice days we've hit up the movie theatre (and one day I went alone while The Scot was off enjoying the World Cup). The sunshine has also increased my indoor gardening habit. The windowsill is full of plants and a few bigger pots with large bits of green live with other treasures on the bookshelf.



Have you been enjoying this lovely season? What's been keeping you busy and happy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)