ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, July 18, 2014

Lately


Today seems to be the hottest day of the year. It's gloriously sunny and nearly cloudless, but I've been staying indoors to avoid burning to a crisp. The evening sunshine will do for me!

Lately I've being:

- growing plants. Propagating succulents and babying my other houseplants.

- wishing for a furry pet.

- completing a course I should've finished a good while ago.

- creating my own destiny! (Being officially registered as self-employed and starting those ventures on the right foot).

- weaving pretty things (but not hipster/trendy tapestries).

- knitting more blankets (simple and fun).

- knotting little macrame pretties.

- drinking green smoothies. Everyday.

- walking in the evenings all over London with The Scot(Including Regent's Park and Queen Mary's Rose Garden where I snapped the pics up top).

- baking allofthebananabread.

- loving the sunshine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)