ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Taking a breather


Around here, things are happening. I'm making some strides in creating career paths that work for me. I've been trying some new recipes. I've been weaving and knitting and creating. Yet here on the blog it's been a bit quiet.

This summer I've been working on keeping my focus in places that are needed when they are needed. So the work-type-stuff (which is actually pretty fun and not all "argh! work!") has been that focus. The blog is getting a bit of a breather. Yep, that's why things have been quiet with the words for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Yep, that's while August will likely continue to just have a couple posts. Sometimes a little break is a good thing.

So many things I want to share with you, dear readers, but the time will come for that focus. This afternoon I need all my strength to make it through a little trip to Ikea.


1 comments:

Rebecca Greco said...

Sometimes breaks are important and really help your creative process. I have stepped back from blogging a little, I need more time to create and less time obsessing over sharing what I make.
Enjoy your breather!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)