ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, October 9, 2014

Instalife: The Month that Was

I suppose we're now soundly in October. As you're reading this, I've already arrived (knock on wood) in California for some family time, my brother's wedding, and a little anniversary holiday combined! It's not quite the same as getting home to Wisconsin, but at least I'll get to spend time with my family regardless.

September was a bit busy and a lot exciting.





Science lady Lego // Almost meeting Helen Mirren and attending the gala screening of "The Hundred Foot Journey //
Shiny shiny nails // DirtyBurger





Green smoothies now and then // Unseen plot twists //
Meeting a giant squirrel! // Scotland voted on independence





ALLOFTHEBAKING // I won the "traybake" category of the Wandsworth Bakeoff! //
The Handmade Fair with Kirstie Allsopp (& Paul A. Young)





Knotting and chaining // adventures in dinner //
relaxation // the best chocolates in London, and probably the world.





Weaving, weaving, weaving // making button badges for BCUK //
a taping of "Mock the Week" // the best new cookie cutter set


October has started off with gusto. It's been an amazing last week, so I have high hopes for the rest of this month. I might be quieter on social media and the blog while I'm stateside, but I hope to have stories to share when I get back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)