ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, October 20, 2014

Two years!






Two years under our belt. Two countries lived in. More cakes than can be counted. Not enough holidays away together. But we're on one now as this post goes up! In the country where we got hitched ourselves (if not anywhere within a thousand miles of the place).  A lot of yarn in my hands, a lot of controllers in your hands. An increasing amount of stuff surrounding us...

It's been a wild ride. Admittedly the first year was the craziest and full of experiences that I'm quite happy to never have to repeat in my life! But the second one has been lovely in the calmness and excellent in the fun bits.

Here's to another trip around the sun! I couldn't wish for a better co-pilot.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)