Today seems to be the hottest day of the year. It's gloriously sunny and nearly cloudless, but I've been staying indoors to avoid burning to a crisp. The evening sunshine will do for me!
Lately I've being:
- growing plants. Propagating succulents and babying my other houseplants.
- wishing for a furry pet.
- completing a course I should've finished a good while ago.
- creating my own destiny! (Being officially registered as self-employed and starting those ventures on the right foot).
- weaving pretty things (but not hipster/trendy tapestries).
- knitting more blankets (simple and fun).
- knotting little macrame pretties.
- drinking green smoothies. Everyday.
- walking in the evenings all over London with The Scot(Including Regent's Park and Queen Mary's Rose Garden where I snapped the pics up top).
- baking allofthebananabread.
- loving the sunshine.